Sunday, May 31, 2015

Open Letter to the Dugway Proving Ground Re: Accidental Anthrax and How You Helped Destroy Our Family

Dugway Proving Ground

To Whom It May Concern:
I'm starting to hate you. And I'm not surprised you messed up.
I'm actually surprised it isn't much worse, and that no one, that we know of, has died.
For two years, my now ex-husband, Sgt. Karl Miller, worked in your lab. I refused to bring our children to Dugway because I know what you do there. Although I see the necessity of these kinds of tests, I don't have to be a party to them.
For the two years he worked at Dugway, Karl had a raging addiction to prescription painkillers. I only found this out during our divorce, when I combed through his medical records to try to find an answer as to why my family is in ruins. While he was working at Dugway, he admitted to me that he and his friend were not only using oxy as prescribed, but also crushing and snorting them. They were also drinking heavily. This combination led to the DUI he got sometime in September 2013.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment